- She Called Me Baby – Charlie Rich and The Jordanaires
- Never Ending Song of Love – Dickey Lee
- She’s Got You – Patsy Cline
- Lonesome Number One – Don Gibson
- Always On My Mind – Elvis Presley
- I Love – Tom T. Hall
- You Were Always There – Donna Fargo
- What Difference You’ve Made in My Life – Ronnie Milsap and The Lea Jane Singers
- Am I That Easy to Forget? – Jim Reeves
- Both to Each Other (Friends and Lovers) – Eddie Rabbitt and Juice Newton
- Watchin’ Scotty Grow – Bobby Goldsboro
- I Really Don’t Want to Know – Eddy Arnold
- Somebody’s Gonna Love You – Lee Greenwood
- I’m Just a Country Boy – Don Williams
- Don’t Cry Daddy – Elvis Presley
- Little Green Apples – Roger Miller
- I’m a Memory – Willie Nelson
- Mamma Sang a Song – Bill Anderson
- Funny How Time Slips Away – Jimmy Elledge
- Tender Years – George Jones
Soft ‘n’ Sentimental – from the Easy-Listening Country series by Reader’s Digest, cassette KRS-802/A1 with 1993 copyright and Dolby sound. Let me know if you want to know or see more.
See photo. The jewel case is in very nice condition, and the insert and cassette are like new, and it plays as new. No names or markings or price stickers. Stored in and shipped from clean, smoke-free, pet-free, perfume-free home.
Generally sent the same day your payment arrives. Unless you request otherwise, I will wrap the jewel case in plastic wrap (to protect the contents against damage if the package gets wet), then make a custom cardboard box (to better protect the case and contents) and send via First Class Mail with Delivery Confirmation tracking. See the shipping page to give you an estimate on the cost of a First Class Light package. I am delighted to combine postage costs if you purchase more than one item. The second item may travel for free or just a few cents more — so it’s worth taking a look at my other items before you complete your order.
If you’d like more information about or photos of Soft ‘n’ Sentimental, please feel free to contact me. If it’s the price you don’t like, make an offer!
Check out my other country music cassettes — and ask for a combined-postage discount!