From the Book Back
This official book contains:
- Explanations and rules for 25 games
- The records of past BCA “Open” Champions
- Winners of past American College Union International championships
- Illustrated instructions for learning to play billiards
- The “Diamond System” for determining shots
- A glossary of billiard terms
- Pictures and stories of BCA’s Hall of Fame
- The history of billiards
- Answers to commonly asked Questions
- BCA Sanctioning Rules for tournaments
- BCA Player Application Form
Billiards: The Official Rules and Record Book includes instructions for beginners plus rules for 25 pocket and carom games by the BCA Rules Committee and Published by Billiard Congress of America. This is from the Revised Edition in 1977. The paperback book measures about 8-1/2″ x 5-3/8″ and has 123 numbered pages.
See the photo above. The book is in very good condition for age with handling/storage on the covers. Pages are toning naturally from age but are in very good condition. No names or other markings found. From clean, smoke-free home.
Generally sent the same day payment arrives. Unless you request otherwise, I will wrap the book in plastic wrap to help protect it from the elements, tightly sandwich it between pieces of cardboard, then wrap in brown paper to send via Media Mail with Delivery Confirmation tracking. See the shipping page for the cost to send a one-pound Media Mail package. Insurance is an additional cost as described. I am delighted to combine postage and insurance costs if you purchase more than one item. The second item may travel for free or just a few cents more — so it’s worth taking a look at my other items before you complete your order.
If you’d like more information about or photos from Billiards: The Official Rules and Record Book, please feel free to contact me. If it’s the price you don’t like, make a reasonable offer!
Check out my other sports books. The more you buy, the cheaper postage is per item!